Pages

Friday, November 4, 2016

Day 3 Proverbs 31 Project

God is good yes?  

Chapter 1 
Day 3
1 Peter 3:3-4 "It is not fancy hair, gold jewelry, or fine clothes that should make you beautiful. No, your beauty should come from inside you—the beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit. That beauty will never disappear. It is worth very much to God. "

God doesn't care what we wear or how we do our hair or even if we have on makeup today.  What he cares about is what we have on the inside.  How we carry our selves on a daily basis. Are we kind and gentle or are we mean and rude? I do my best to be kind but sometimes I flub up because I let my flesh get the best of me but thanks to God's grace I can be forgiven.  I need to remind myself when I look in the mirror that God loves every piece of me because after all, he created me.

Today's top 10:

  1. I like that I am a thrifty shopper for the most part
  2. I like that I have an imagination
  3. I like that I am crafty (when the mood strikes)
  4. I like that I don't always have to have a plan and I can just go with the flow
  5. I like that I can find contentment with just a book
  6. I like that I put others first
  7. I like that I can be a motivator to others
  8. I like that I am aging gracefully
  9. I like that I like making others smile
  10. I like that I am making myself do this project as hard as it is

No comments:

Post a Comment