Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Day 7

I know I skipped a few days.  This really is HARD.  I am struggling today food wise.  My binge free streak has to start over.  Ugh.  I really need to start just loving myself no matter what weight I'm at.  I need to learn to be comfortable in my skin regardless of my size.

Chapter 1 Day 7

Psalm 34:5 "Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed. "

In the message bible this verse reads: "Look at him, give him your warmest smile. Never hide your feelings from him." I read this in the ERV and it says "If you look to him for help, he will put a smile on your face.  You will have no need to be ashamed."

This verse speaks volumes to me.   If I look up and see myself as God sees me I will shine with God's goodness.  By beauty will be radiant! I won't have to live with self doubt or low self-esteem because I know who I am in Christ.  But why is it so hard to see myself how He sees me? Why is it so hard to see how worthy I am? Instead of focusing on my best traits I wallow in my flaws.


  1. I like that I follow my heart
  2. I like that I don't let others influence me 
  3. I like that I have values that I stand behind
  4. I like that I don't give up easily
  5. I like that I take chances
  6. I like that I am different and don't conform to this world
  7. I like that I'm not afraid to talk about God
  8. I like that I am forgiving
  9. I like that I am a good role model
  10. I like that I am a good Mom


1 comment: